Monday, June 28, 2010

iDiaper.me

So, some exciting news! A new online magazine is coming out for AB/DLs: iDiaper.me. The creator of it has said that he hopes it to be sort of like an ageplayer's cross between Cosmo and Psychology Today. I think this will be a great thing for the community, because we don't really have anything comparable to it. And everyone likes reading interesting articles! But what I'm really excited about is that I'm going to be a contributor! Yay! I will still keep this blog, of course, because this is where my silly little day-to-day adventures go. I'm already scheming up all sorts of things to write about for the site, though. It'll be my new way of convincing Daddy to do stuff. XD "But you have to spank me, how else can I write an article about it?"

So what you oughta go do right now is sign up for iDiaper.me's newsletter. Not just because you'll know what's going on with the site, but because when you do, you're automatically entered to win a free case of Bambino diapers! There's also a Twitter account you can follow if you're so inclined, http://twitter.com/iDiaperMe. I made myself a Twitter as well, http://twitter.com/lilboyschwarz. I know you can't resist hearing about what stupid thing I'm doing at any given hour of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment