Sunday, July 11, 2010

Second Visit with Daddy

Wow, it's been a little while since I've written. But I do have an excuse! This Monday I drove up to see Daddy again, and I just got back last night. We had so much fun - went shopping (including going to a flea market where we saw some of the cutest puppies ever!), did some volunteer work for a lady that teaches at the college Daddy used to go to, saw Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me, and of course cuddled a lot. He kept me diapered for a pretty good percentage of the time, including my first excursion out into public with one on. There is something very mischievously fun about that. You're looking at people thinking, "Haha, I'm peeing right now and you don't even know it!" It's also pretty nice not to have to worry about going to the bathroom before leaving, or having to brave public bathrooms with scary spiders in the stalls!

I also got my first spanking, but I didn't need to make up an excuse for why I needed one because I actually did something bad. It's about an eight hour drive to Daddy's, and I had decided on the way there that I'd stop about halfway through and call him to let him know I was okay and about what time I might get there. The problem was that I recently switched cell phone providers, and as I discovered, literally don't get service for like five hours of the journey to Daddy's. I kept checking my phone every fifteen minutes or so, thinking that surely it would only be a little longer before I got into an area where I would have service. That never happened, though, and it didn't occur to me to stop somewhere and use a pay phone. I ended up getting there much later than I'd been expected because I had felt a little yucky that morning so I didn't leave until the afternoon, and Daddy had been freaking out because he didn't know where I was and couldn't get a hold of me. I felt really bad when I realized how much I'd scared him just by being careless. I ought to have called him when I first left, and I definitely should have found a pay phone when I had gone for a few hours with no service. But he knows that I'm sorry and I'll never do something like that again, and I think we both ended up enjoying the spanking.

The problem with Daddy living with his family is that we can't always do everything we'd like to because there's always the risk of someone knocking at his door. But we find ways to work around that, and once I have my apartment we'll be afforded more privacy. Then we won't have to worry so much about my tendency to be loud when I like something. XD I think I influenced Daddy to become a bit more vocal too, because he's said that he's usually very quiet in sexual situations, but we both like the other to be verbal during (I like being verbally humiliated and he's a self-professed narratophile), even if it is a little embarrassing when he tells me to tell him all the things I'd like him to do to me.

Even though everything is so new and we are still figuring this whole thing out, I have realized that I feel so much more comfortable with Daddy than I have with either of my two previous partners. He can't make my dysphoria go away, but he can make me feel so much better just because I know that, as a trans man, he knows exactly how I feel. I also know that no matter what my body may look like or my voice sound like, he sees me as a man just as I do him (heh, well, more like boy in my case, but you know what I mean!). He is really the first person I have actually felt comfortable being naked around. Taking off my clothes around a partner used to be a really agonizing experience that I avoided as much as I could, but with him I really just don't care. I don't feel like he's scrutinizing me or projecting things onto me that I'm not. He just lets me be me.

I am going to try to go up to see him again next month. I want us to be together again as soon as possible! Until then I just have to satisfy myself with the internets, although I won't be around much for the next two weeks because I'm going on vacation with the family out of the country and I'm not taking my laptop. I get the internet on my phone, but as we have already seen, it is not the most reliable device. And either way, I'm not too keen on blogging from it. So, see you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment