Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wetting for the First Time

Well, I know I just wrote, but I did indeed go put on a GoodNite and managed to get myself to actually use it this time. At first I had to stand in the bathtub, but once I did it that way, I tried it sitting down and now I'm on my bed using it intermittently. It's not the same as using the toilet, when it's all at once, but I'd rather not have it be like that anyways because I would be afraid of flooding it and leaking. I think providing myself with some assurance that it wasn't going to leak was an important part of this. That was one of the things that I felt was preventing me from using my diaper at Daddy's house - I didn't want to ruin his blankets and mattress. What I didn't realize was just how much even something like a GoodNite expands. It's amazing! It just keeps absorbing and getting more and more bulky. I had thought it was going to feel all wet and yucky after I used it, but it doesn't at all. This is really cool! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment