Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pondering Video Blogging

I made myself a separate YouTube account for AB/DL stuff, since I watch a lot of videos on there but didn't want to subscribe to AB/DL people's channels on my regular account. My username is littleboyschwarz, and if you check out my subscriptions you can see a few people whose videos I really like. I'm always on the lookout for more, though, so I'd appreciate any recommendations. Some of these video blogs have made me want to make a few videos of my own, but I am hesitant for the obvious reason that it's YouTube, and theoretically anyone could see it. I've thought about doing videos where I don't show my face, though. Some of the people I watch do that, and I still find the videos entertaining.

On the other hand, there's also DPRTube. I don't have an account there yet, so maybe I should make one. I'm sure that there's some way to set it so that your videos can only be viewed by members, and if that's the case I would feel a lot more comfortable showing my face. My main problem with the site is...well, go to the front page and take a look, if you're brave enough. A huge percentage of what you'll see consists of people wetting/messing their diapers, or having them changed. I am not interested in this. I can't judge people if that's what they want to do, but it's just something I want to watch. Browsing around, it seems like about five months ago there was an attempt by a few members of the community to get more people to do video blogs, but after a brief increase in activity it just sort of fizzled out.

Oh, and I'd forgotten that you could post videos on DiaperSpace. It's slightly better when it comes to having things other than just people using their diapers, but still not much in the way of blogs. I think that's my best bet, though...if only because I already have a profile on there and it's all done up the way I like it. Before I do anything, though, I'll have to ask Daddy what he thinks.

In other news, I got racecar undies! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment