Friday, July 30, 2010

Sites and Scenes

Looks like DiaperSpace is down until who-knows-when...maybe forever? I hope not, but I'm not that optimistic. It seems like the administrators had just been less and less involved as time went on. Fortunate, then, that iDiaper.me should be up and running now. I've been making a list of articles I might like to write, and I'll start working on one soon. I just keep getting distracted with writing with Daddy! I think it's the next best thing to actually being with him; playing around in magical pretendy-land.

I made a new account on FetLife because I made my old one before I made my DS account or this blog, and it wasn't under the same name. To be honest, I'm not even sure what name it was under, but I hadn't really done much with it so I just went ahead and made a new one. I'm not sure how much I'll use it because there's just something about the layout that I don't really like. But I am indeed on there, as schwarz (as usual - I use that name everywhere except for when it's already taken, and then it's littleboyschwarz or lilboyschwarz). Add me if you want! It's funny, since it makes you put in your town I actually found a girl that I went to high school with, who is now in a relationship with my first long-term boyfriend. I'm happy they're together because she seems like a great sub, and the sort of person my ex wanted and that I couldn't be. I didn't add her, though, because we never really knew each other and because I'm very nervous about people I know even a bit in real life knowing about my LB/DL tendencies, even if they are also kinky. I feel like even people in the fetish scene sometimes think of us as weirdos.

Speaking of the scene, I was looking at their website tonight and have now got my little heart set upon going to next year's Frolicon. I mean, really - a convention for kinky people! How awesome is that? The tickets are a little steep but I think this is understandable what with how many things they have going on there. There are an absurd amount of panels and events, not to mention the play parties. I really want to go!

Let's see, what else? Well, I went thrift-store shopping again today. They had a pack of Prevails at Salvation Army, but they were 2XL, so boo to that. Then I found this like...well, it's hard to explain, kind of like a romper but it had long pants legs and the top portion is sleeveless. I think that if I hem the legs to make them shorts and maybe sew snaps along the inner thigh it would make a pretty good onesie. Also I have to find something to cover up the little flower patch with, because flowers are nice but they're a bit too girly for me! If nothing else I can cut out a little star or something out of a piece of fabric, because I have plenty of scraps. I think this will be a nice beginner's project for me. I don't feel like I'm quite ready to sew myself any clothes from scratch yet (especially since right now I'd have to be doing it by hand).

Oh, and I have a question. Is there a way for me to follow people with blogs on other sites? Specifically, Wordpress. I feel like there might be with the whole Google network thingy, but I really don't know how it works.

That's all for now! I'm gonna go roleplay with Daddy some, and then tomorrow I'm going to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment