Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Introduction

All right! After a bit of jackassery involving a spontaneously-disappearing email address, I'm finally ready to write my first entry in here! I'm going to call this my introductory post, though in truth I think I'll need to write a few different posts detailing various aspects of my life. But for now, the bare bones of who I am and why I've started this blog.

So hi. I'm Schwarz. Obviously not my real name, but for all intents and purposes I think it works pretty well. I'm twenty one years old, and a female to male trans person. I am graduating from college this week with my bachelor's degree, and don't have a real job as of yet. Most important for the context of this blog is the fact that I am a little boy. That is, I fall into the AB/DL (adult baby/diaper lover) spectrum, but identify as around five years old as opposed to many of my peers who are genuinely babies. I have an absolutely wonderful Daddy who is twenty and also an FtM. Right now we are limited to having a long-distance relationship, but I'm going to visit him for the first time next month, and in August I'm going to be moving close enough to him that we'll get to see each other on weekends.

That's the main reason I've started this blog, to chronicle both the growth of our relationship and myself as an individual, as well as to muse over various things related to being a little boy. The other reason for this blog is that I feel that AB/DL folks do not always have a very positive image on the internet, even sometimes among general fetish communities. My hope is that people will read my blog and no matter how kinky or vanilla they may be, will come to understand that most of us are sane, intelligent people who should not be ashamed of their lifestyle because it is a positive one that doesn't hurt anyone and brings boundless happiness to the people involved.

So there you have it in a nutshell. I am going to get to work on a few entries about being transgendered, how I got into the AB/DL community, and how I met my Daddy. Until then! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment